Parenting is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Parenting refers to the aspects of raising a child aside from the biological relationship. Source – Wikipedia.
Though Parenting ought to be a complex and responsible job, in today’s challenging times it’s surely hard to keep up. Here are the Top 12 Parents Quotes which are sure to help you out.
12 Good Parenting Quotes For Of All Time
- To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide to forever have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- You are your child’s emotional coach. It’s up to you to help kids to talk about their feelings, label them, and feel understood.
- In my world, there are no bad kids, just impressionable, conflicted young people wrestling with emotions and impulses, trying to communicate their feelings and needs the only way they know-how.
- There are no perfect parents, and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of moments along the way.
- Thinking of your child as behaving badly disposes you to think of punishment. Thinking of your child as struggling to handle something difficult encourages you to help them through their distress.
- If you’ve been never hated by your child, you’ve never been a parent.
- Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world.
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- The sign of great parenting is not the child’s behavior. The sign of truly great parenting is the parent’s behavior.