Top 12 Quotes For Parents To Live By
Parenting is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Parenting refers to the aspects of raising a child aside from the biological relationship. Source – Wikipedia.
Though Parenting ought to be a complex and responsible job, in today’s challenging times it’s surely hard to keep up. Here are the Top 12 Parents Quotes which are sure to help you out,
Good Parenting Quotes For Parents To Live By
1. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.
2. Good Parenting does not mean giving him a perfect life. It means teaching him how to lead a good and happy life in our imperfect world.
3. Every Child Is Gifted. They just unwrap their packages at different times.
4. The way you see a child is the way you treat them, and the way you treat them is the what they will become.
5. Show your children all the Love in the world. They’ll show the same Love to their children and create a chain of love that will last forever.
6. Every child is a different kind of flower. All together make this world a beautiful garden.
7. A Proud Mother’s Oath,
- It’s okay to say “No” sometimes
- Be the Mom my child needs to be
- If my kids stumble, i’ll be there to help them up
- I’ll love my kid to the best of my ability
- I’ll never worry about what others may think
8. I may not be Perfect but when i look at my children, i know that i got something in my life perfectly right.
9. Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry.
10. A Dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed and has faith in you even when you fail.
11. Kids are like a Mirror. What they see and hear, they do! Be a good reflection for them.
12. There are only 3 way to teach your child.
- The first is by Example!
- The Second is by Example!
- The Third is by Example!